Friday, January 11, 2013

Introduction: Meet the Instructor

My name is Ali Dastrup. I am a licensed Instructor for Cosmetology and Esthetics. This blog is intended to follow my students as they go through the apprenticeship program. It will start with my second apprentice, Courtney Nielsen. She has decided to become a Basic Esthetician. She will be starting in February and will be logging 800 hours to become licensed with the State of Utah. She will be trained in skills such as facials, waxing, manicures, pedicures and more. Courtney has already taken a lash extension course a couple years ago. Upon finding out that one must be a licensed professional to engage in doing lashes for hire, she has decided to further her education to meet the states guidelines. This decision shows her integrity and work ethic. In my opinion, she will be a great addition to the industry. Please enjoy following her progress.

No comments:

Post a Comment